About Vehicle Dynamics Course:
Vehicle Dynamics gives us an idea of how a vehicle will respond to various situations. This study has its roots in the work of creative engineers who established the methodology of various dynamic systems. As automobiles evolved the understanding of vehicle dynamics became important. Subsequently, it has moved towards modelling, analysis, and optimization of multi-body dynamics with accurate positioning, sensing, and calculations with intelligent computer software. A clear understanding of Vehicle Dynamics is needed for predicting the behavior of any vehicle under different conditions. Responses of components and intuitive feedback to driver governs safety and handling in general. Also, the dynamics of a vehicle can be the deciding factor in any competitive event. In-vehicle dynamics, the vehicle body (sprung mass), the suspension component (spring and damper) and tire (unsprung mass) are essential parts of the system.
What will you learn from this course?
- This workshop will help you too build strong fundamentals in the field of vehicle dynamics ranging from theory to practical
- Learning Outcomes – you’ll be learning about the various theories and principles used in vehicle dynamics along with calculations and the process of modelling the suspension and steering systems.
- After completing this workshop you’ll be able to conceptualize and design your own suspension and steering setup for any given vehicle.
Who this vehicle dynamics course is for?
Students join our online programs for a variety of reasons and come from distinct backgrounds, professions, and age groups.
- Automotive Enthusiast
- Mechanical and automobile engineers looking for a career in vehicle development
- Professionals working in the automobile sector
- Students participating in SAE Competitions (BAJA, FSAE, SUPRA, Formula Car Championships)
Why our Vehicle Dynamics Certification Course?
- LIVE Workshop for better understanding of the concepts
- Work on conceptual based assignments for building up your basics in Vehicle Dynamics
- Build up your own project at the end of the workshop
- Join our premium community for Vehicle Dynamics and connect with students and professionals from across the world.
- Recorded session for future reference.
|Introduction to the course||00:00:00|
|Week 1 Assignment||00:00:00|
|Week 2- Assignment||00:06:00|