Automotive Body in white – BIW Course:
Automotive Body in white – BIW is the stage in the automobile manufacturing in which a car body’s frame has been joined together. BIW is the body of the automobile before the painting process.
The course is designed in a way to deliver the basic concepts of Automotive Body in white – BIW to the BIW design aspirants. It starts with explaining the introduction to Body systems, type of BIW Construction and goes on to the design fundamentals of simple body components.
- The basic concepts of BIW & BIW structures
- The OEM Nomenclature of BIW system
- What are the BIW Various Joining Process, Materials, Manufacturing process?
- Understanding the role of Body structures and its applications
- Practice what is learnt through provoking exercises with multiple problem sets in the Practice section
- Learn from a seasoned design engineer with real world experience in Automobile Product designing
You will learn :
- The core concepts of Automotive Body in white – BIW design, assembly process, importance of BIW durability and how they protect the passengers life from the collision.
- The importance of the BIW structure on the car, and you will understand the sheet metal operations, different joining techniques involved etc.
Key Highlights :
- Learn the core concepts of BIW from the basics.
- Validate your learnings through assignments
- Receive a verified certificate and a personalized resume feedback after completion of the workshop.
- Get mentored by an industry expert with a real life experience in product development.
- Become a part of Zikshaa Learning Community and get mentored by the experts.
Career Opportunities :
Automotive Body in White – BIW designers/engineers work in design, and R&D departments of Original Equipment Manufacturers, design houses, and tier-one suppliers in the automotive sector. They are also offered jobs by technology companies that provide engineering & design services, Product Lifecycle Management, and plant automation solutions to automobile manufacturers. All Niche India OEMs R&D, Tier 1 Sheet metal suppliers, and Automobile Design Engineering Services companies hire BIW engineers. Linkedin has more than 200 job openings in BIW by various OEMs and other organizations.
|BIW Workshop Assignment 1||00:05:00|