About the Tool & Die Designing using Creo Course
Welcome to this 6-weeks Tool and Die Designing using Creo Course. To validate your learning, you will be working on an industry-relevant project at the end of this course for 1-week. Tool and die designing is a part of mechanical engineering that deals with manufacturing necessary dies and tools for large scale production.
Click Here to learn more about Tool and Die Design.
After completion of this course, you can gain knowledge in,
- Designing fundamentals of PTC Creo
- Designing of production aiding components such as jigs and fixture
- Tool designing for the manufacture of plastic components & sheet metals
- CNC programming
- Basics of GD&T
Who can enroll in this course?
- Students pursuing engineering (B.Tech/M.Tech) in fields of mechanical, production, automobile engineering.
- Engineers who want to start a business in this domain,
Learning Tool and Die Designing using Creo is very helpful to get a job in the field of designing in various companies. It is also useful for people who want to become an entrepreneur in the field of mechanical.
Why our Tool & Die Designing using Creo course?
- We at Zikshaa believe in an approach of learning by doing, which is proven the best for any subject. So we offer a project on Tool and Die Designing at the end of this course.
- Every consecutive video will improve your subjective understanding in a systematic order which will be helpful to understand.
- We have made our videos brief and focused on one or a few aspects to make them easier for reference. We also sketched each lesson to be a stand-alone lesson.
- Our lectures will not only guide you about the designing but will also guide you towards the basics of Geometric Dimension & Tolerance (GD&T).
Certificate of Completion
Having a certificate will help you showcase your skills to prospective clients as well as companies. Also, some of the powerful ways to showcase your skills are:
- Including your Certificate of Completion on your resume
- Posting your Certificate of Completion to your online profiles such as LinkedIn
- Staying connected with your classmates and mentors
|Introduction to the Course|
|Welcome to the Course||FREE||00:00:00|
|Week 1: Modelling in Creo|
|Introduction to Creo Interface||00:00:00|
|Solid Modeling – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Solid Modeling – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Surface Modeling- Part 1||00:00:00|
|Surface Modeling – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Week 2: Designing Jigs and Fixture|
|What we will learn||00:00:00|
|Designing Jigs (Theory)||00:00:00|
|Construction of Jigs (Theory)||00:00:00|
|Design of Jigs for Motor body (Theory)||00:00:00|
|Week 3: Injection Moulding|
|Defects in Moulds||00:00:00|
|Product Design Guidelines||00:20:00|
|Designing of Injection Moulding Tools||00:18:00|
|Tool Practical Illustrations||00:05:00|
|Introduction to presses||00:00:00|
|Press tool components|
|Press Tools Components||00:00:00|
|Practical Illustration 2||00:00:00|
|Week 5: CNC Programming|
|Introduction to CNC machine||00:00:00|
|Introduction to cycles||00:00:00|
|Other Minor cycles||00:00:00|
|Practical Illustration of other turning cycles||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.