“Become a CAD professional in 30 Days: Learn Solidworks Modelling, drafting and assembly with Industry-relevant projects”
During the 30 Days training period you will learn:
- Complete Solidworks interface
- All the tools of Solidworks
- Practical demonstration of tools
- Complete features of part modelling
- Orthographic and Isometric Projections
- 1st and 3rd angle projections
- How to draw 2D sketches
- Modelling of an automobile suspension system
- Various essential tools
- Assembly of various components
- Wire frame design
- Advance Solid works features
- Stress Analysis in Solid Works
After completing the Solidworks Certification Course, students will be able to
- Present themselves with design variation and create error-free designs.
- Create a design without increasing the cost constituent.
- Learn exceptional resolutions for conceptual drawing and 3-dimensional modelling.
- Obtain knowledge in manufacturing methods form various domains.
- Become a productive, innovative, and communicative designer/engineer, with the expertise to operate with people fording various disciplines.
About the Course:
In this Solidworks Certification course, you will learn how to use the software, from basics to advanced level, through our online video tutorials. Moreover, we believe in learning by doing as it has been proven best for learning software like Solidworks.
SolidWorks is a professional CAD/CAM based software produced by the French company Dassault Systemes. Especially the automobile sector, aviation sector and other simulation sectors that can respond to the needs of the program. For instance for leading product lifecycle management(PLM) solutions for collaboration based product development and various other fields. Almost all the automotive industry in the world is using computer-aided design and manufacturing.
This Solidworks Certification Course Includes:
- Video Courses
- Lifetime access to Zikshaa
- Certificate on completion
- Online Support
- Personalized Support
Prerequisites for this course
- Basics of 2D and 3D drawings (Sketching).
- The basic idea of machine design.
Modes of Support
You can contact our instructor and the support engineers to clear your doubts & questions. We offer multiple modes of assistance mentioned subsequently.
Why our Solidworks Certification course?
- We at Zikshaa believe in training by doing approach which is proven the best for learning software like Solidworks.
- Every consecutive video will improve your Solidworks skills in a systematic order which will be helpful to understand.
- We have made our videos brief and focused on one or a few aspects to make them easier for reference. We also sketched each lesson to be a stand-alone lesson.
- Our lectures will not only guide you about the basic of Solidworks but will also guide towards advanced-level computer drawing as well when you will be about to finish the course.
Who should take up this Course:
-People passionate about designing
Future Scope in this Field:
-Design engineer in the industrial sector:
Range of sectors such as construction and the built environment, materials, software, components, machinery and vehicles. The job role will initial conceptualization, design, development and management of projects.
To succeed you’ll need strong technical knowledge, as well as problem-solving, communication, leadership and project management skills.
Depending on the specialist area, design engineers are also be known as CAD engineers, consulting engineers and product design engineers.
-Freelancing (Be your own boss):
Freelance CAD works are wanted all over the world. An engineer with sound CAD skills can manage to make enough cash and get some high-level projects. Small companies to large MNCs all want to outsource their projects in the current market. At this point, the demand for freelance CAD engineers is at its peak.
For anyone with a sound concept if design, development and drafting skills along with good technical knowledge and problem-solving skills can make a good living as a Freelancing CAD engineer.
-R&D departments of core sector:
Entry-level CAD professionals get 5-7 lakh per annum.
At 10 years of experience 15 lacs to 20 lacs range can be seen and at general manager level i.e. around 20-25 years of experience it is anywhere from 50 lacs to 70 lacs.
|Introduction to Solidworks|
|Learning to use Solidworks Interface||FREE||00:00:00|
|History Of Solidworks||00:00:00|
|Basics of Solidworks|
|Introduction to Solidworks tools||00:00:00|
|Different types of views||00:00:00|
|Use of different commands for designing a part model||00:00:00|
|Basic 3D Part modelling and features||00:00:00|
|Part Modelling - Sprocket|
|Part Modelling - Steering Wheel|
|Part Modelling - Suspension Component Design|
|How to assemble various parts together using assembly||00:00:00|
|Generating drawing files from models||00:00:00|
|Draft: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Design with Weldments|
|Use of weldments for designing tubular structure||00:00:00|