About the Internet of Things (IoT) Course:
The Internet of Things (IoT) is converting our mechanical world toward a complex and powerful system of connected devices. Today IoT has an extensive adoption from pill-shaped micro-cameras, to smart sensors and the smart home devices. Internet of Things (IoT ) is an important part of 4th great industrial revolution including AI and Bigdata.
Any IoT system includes a few basic components. First, there’s the thing equipped with sensors. These sensors collect data, like a camera inside a smart refrigerator or an accelerometer that tracks speed in a smart running shoe. In some cases, sensors are bundled to gather multiple data points. For Example, a Nest thermostat contains a thermometer, but also a motion sensor; it can modify the temperature of a room when it senses that nobody’s in it. To produce a sense of this data, the device has some sort of network connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular, or satellite) and a processor where it can be stored and analyzed. From there, the data can be used to trigger an action—like ordering more milk when the carton in the smart refrigerator runs out or adjusting the temperature automatically given a set of rules.
Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the fastest-growing fields. It has been predicted that by the year 2020, we will have 50 Billion connected devices. The IoT industry is expected to reach a worth of $19 trillion.
But what are the building blocks of IoT? And what are the underlying technologies that stimulate the IoT revolution?
In this course, you will learn these fundamentals. Furthermore, you will learn how to monitor various sensor data, appliances and machines over the internet as well as control them remotely over the internet. We will take a hands-on approach and by the end of this course, you’ll be able to build prototypes, projects and products of IoT.
Why learn Internet of Things (IoT) through Arduino?
Arduino is a general purpose microcontroller system, learning about it would help you understand how the devices actually work and not just in theory. In addition to that, it would provide you with much needed practical knowledge and hands-on experience, which is grossly missing from the engineering curriculum. Learning how to use Arduino indicates learning how hardware and software come together to create compelling and useful devices. This knowledge opens up a huge career opportunity. So, whether you want to work for a small company, or a large IT company understanding Arduino can open up a lot of doors.
Who can take up this course?
Students join our online programs for a variety of reasons and come from distinct backgrounds, professions, and age groups.
Moreover, this Internet of Things (IoT) certification course is for :
- Tech Enthusiast
- Engineers looking for a career in IoT
- IT Professionals working in the automation sector
- Students participating in projects/competition in IoT
- Students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to IoT
- All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in IoT
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions.
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, read the position of a potentiometer, and much more.
- Make super inexpensive web servers that run from your home and accessible from the internet.
- Boost your hire ability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Modes of Support:
You can contact our instructor and the support engineers to clear your doubts & questions. We offer multiple modes of assistance mentioned subsequently.
Why our Internet of Things (IoT) Certification Course?
- We at Zikshaa believe in an approach of learning by doing, which is proven the best for any subject. So we provide a hands-on approach through our online lectures.
- Every consecutive video will improve your subjective understanding in a systematic order which will be helpful to understand.
- We have made our videos brief and focused on one or a few aspects to make them easier for reference. We also sketched each lesson to be a stand-alone lesson.
- Our lectures will not only guide you about the fundamental of IoT but will also guide towards the advanced-level course as well when you will be about to finish the course.
Certificate of Completion :
Having a certificate will help you showcase your skills to prospective clients as well as companies. Also, some of the powerful ways to showcase your skills are:
- Including your Certificate of Completion on your resume
- Posting your Certificate of Completion to your online profiles such as LinkedIn
- Staying connected with your classmates and mentors
Note: As mentioned above Introduction to IoT course is free to attend however, a certification charge must be paid in order to get the certificate.
|Introduction to IoT|
|Introduction to Arduino IDE||00:00:00|
|Intelligent Crop Monitoring System|
|Do It Yourself - Project|
|Part – 1||00:00:00|
|Part – 2||00:00:00|
|Application of IoT in Industries|