About the Data Visualization Using Excel course:
This course is for beginners, who will learn data cleaning and data visualization with one of the most powerful tools – Excel. This “Data Visualization Using Excel” course will cover from the basic level to advance level of Excel tool. at the end of the course one will be able to:-
- Read data
- Clean data
- Create multiple dashboards
- Create reports, and
- Be familiar with all the functions of Excel.
Learning Outcomes of Data Visualization Using Excel Course :
By the end of this Data Visualization using Excel course, one will be able to:
- Generate powerful reports and dashboards that will help people make decisions and take action based on their business data.
- Learn the various Excel functions and apply the same suitably in day-to-day applications.
- Learn the different features of Pivot Tables like Grouping, Calculated Fields, etc.
- Get one on one support.
- Test your skills with 11 real-world assignment and 2 case studies
Who can enroll ?
- Students from any engineering (B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME) background can enroll in this course.
- Secondly, any management students (BBA, MBA) can also enroll in this course
- Professionals looking for a change in their career or promotions can enroll for this course.
- Moreover, anyone from a quantitative background can also enroll in this course (B.Sc., B.Com, M.Sc., M.Com, BCA, MCA, etc.).
Why Data Analytics using Excel ?
Contrasted with R and Tableau, Excel may appear to be obsolete nowadays but, it is still very well known for two reasons –
- Ease of Use.
It likewise enables you to coordinate with different segments of MS Office to make introductions and reports effectively. We are well aware of the significance of Office Suite and also know that it is irreplaceable.
Excel is useful for managing, manipulating, and presenting data. It offers a number of functions for statistical analysis – descriptive and inferential and provides a standard spreadsheet that you can use for a variety of tasks like updating databases, or representing data graphically. Excel can also be useful in collating data for analysis using a number of other software.
- This course is created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and most will work in 2007.
|Introduction to the Course||FREE||00:00:00|
|Fundamentals of Microsoft Excel|
|Excel Interface & Executing Shortcuts||00:00:00|
|Date & Time Functions|
|Date & Time Function||00:00:00|
|Data Cleaning & Text Function||00:00:00|
|Using advance functions of Microsoft Excel|
|Match, Index & Offset||00:00:00|
|Name Range & Dynamic Chart||00:00:00|
|Advance Conditional Formatting||00:00:00|
|Interactive Charts- Part 1||00:00:00|
|Interactive Charts: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Creating Custom Charts|
|Population Pyramid Chart||00:00:00|
|Dashboard Creation & Report making|
|Doing ground work||00:00:00|